COVID-19 or commonly called coronavirus is a global pandemic which although originally emerged from a densely populated manufacturing and transport hub in central China has since spread to almost all the continents except Antarctica.
This illness is a form of respiratory disease that solely affects the lungs and airways.
The Healthcare professionals and now the President of the United States, President Trump, are urging Americans should wear face masks to help protect themselves as much as possible. Please do not touch your face or your mask once you have it on and outdoors. It's best to not touch your face until you are home where you can wash your hands and face with soap and water.
There are some clear symptoms to indicate if a person has been infected with COVID-19 such as:
- a cough
- a high temperature (at least 38°C)
- shortness of breath.
Although these symptoms are similar to other types of common illnesses like cold and flu. However, a person infected with coronavirus starts indicating these symptoms usually 2-10 days after being affected according to World Health Organization assessments.
Individuals who are immunocompromised are at even more risk when infected with the Coronavirus. This basically signifies that the best way to combat this virus is to prevent yourself and loved ones from getting it.
Prevention – how to protect yourself and others
Coronavirus is spreading fast and the only way to protect yourself and others around you is to prevent getting infected.
Although there are low - medium chances of contacting coronavirus, there are some effective methods that can be implemented to help prevent this from happening.
Below are some of the preventive measures recommended by WHO:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with sick people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Unless extremely important, avoid overseas travel for now
- If you have been in close contact with a known infected person with coronavirus, self-isolate yourself and contact the health authorities.
Scientists are still working and formulating a cure as well as vaccination for this new illness but given the sheer number of viruses and bacteria that exist, it makes sense to focus thoroughly on preventing this virus.
How Dr. Natural Healing products can help
At Dr. Natural Healing, we have a range of products that can help with both preventing against contacting coronavirus as well as treatment of some of its symptoms.
Our preventive products
A look at our Disposable Particle Respirator Face Mask has the ability to attack, reduce, control, or even eliminate infections.
Our treatment products
Some of our Dr. Natural Healing products that is proven to help with treating the symptoms that come with coronavirus infection are:
Asides from the above, you can have a look at some of our other natural healing products for everyday common illnesses here.