Garlic-Breather | Promotes Immune System Health Against Colds & Flu
Freshly mashed raw garlic can release many vaporable components, including allicin, which are strong anti-microbial agents to kill viruses, bacteria and fungi. Freshly crushed garlic was used as an antimicrobial agent for thousands of years in many countries. Recently, it has been stated that inhaling the freshly released garlic vapor (just the garlic smell) into the lung can reduce the risk of developing severe lung infection caused by COVID-19.
Breathing Garlic Vapor (smelling freshly smashed garlic) may help you to reduce the risk of having a bad COVID-19 infection. Although this novel virus does not have a cure, we believe that any safe and natural options should be considered as a precaution to help those in need.
This is safe with the garlic you have at home used in the NasalCare Garlic Breather Bottle...That's it!
How to Use:
- Peel fresh garlic about 1 Oz (about 30 grams)
- Use any kitchen tool to smash fresh garlic into fine pieces
- Transfer fresh crushed garlic into the bottle
- You may add 1 teaspoon vinegar (optional, but recommended)
- Put the cap on
- Hold mouthpiece and breathe for 5 minutes
- You will feel warm chest, or even slightly irritant which indicates that you inhaled in the garlic components
- Please consult your physician for help if needed at any time