100 Nasal Rinse Mix Refills (Premium Saline Packets)
Safe. 100% Natural. Effective. Soothing.
Award Winning and Clinically Proven (see below).
Comfortably cleanse, moisturize, soothe and protect your sinuses with these nasal cleansing refills.
Made with natural sea salt, Aloe vera and other all-natural ingredients known for having antiviral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammation, and anti-histamine activities.
COMFORTABLY CLEANSE AWAY THE ROOT CAUSES OF:
- Nasal allergies
- Nasal congestion
- Post nasal drip
- Cold and flu
- Pregnancy rhinitis
- Nasal dryness and bleeding
- Rhinosinusitis (nose and sinus inflammation)
- Occupational rhinitis
WHY THESE ARE MUCH BETTER THAN CONVENTIONAL SALINE PACKETS:
- Made with a natural sea salt, no additives
- Contains natural Aloe vera – soothing reduction of nasal dryness
- Includes bicarbonate – for better allergy relief
- Uses citric acid/sodium citrate as a buffer system to improve your sense of smell
- Helps to reduce inflammation, and to balance pH
- Promotes detoxification function of nasal cilia membrane
- No stinging, burning or nasal discomfort
- All natural, free of preservatives, iodine and latex
- More nasal-membrane biocompatible than regular saline!
ALL-NATURAL USA INGREDIENTS:
- Sea salt
- Sodium citrate
- Citric acid
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Aloe Vera extract
AWARD WINNING AND CLINICALLY PROVEN:
These nasal cleansing packets are an important part of the award winning nasal irrigation product at the national Efficient Collaborative Retail Marketing (ECRM) Conference for Cough, Cold and Allergy.
The cleansing solution made with DrNaturalHealing™ premium premix has been clinically proven to enhance the sense of smell. (Clinical study is in publication).
The patients who with the common cold and influenza used this product along with the two-valve anti-backflow irrigator three times a day completely removed cold-flu viruses (as laboratory determined), and reduced their disease duration by about 80%. (Journal of Infectious Diseases and Immunity Vol. 3(6), pp. 96-105, June 2011.)
These refills are for nasal rinsing, also known as nasal irrigation. For best results, please use these refill packets with the patented, award-winning nasal irrigator bottle included in our other products below.
1) Dissolve the contents of one packet in 8 oz (240 ml) of lukewarm, distilled water in the nasal irrigator bottle.
2) Cleanse the nose and throat as instructed in any of the Nasal Cleanse, Cold Virus Remover, Allergen Remover or Cold Flu Care Kits (see below).
Store at room temperature in a dry place.